Tuesday, 26 May 2015

How Much Can You Make With A WSO (Warrior Special Offer) ?

I'd bet my last dollar that everyone who is, or wants to be, an Internet Marketer, has ventured into the Warrior Special Offer (WSO) forum at some point. Wow what a hoard of glorious information...not! Most of the stuff there is garbage, but people keep on buying because occasionally you can find a diamond in the rough.


Priced from one dollar, to hundreds of dollars per copy, some people are making bank in there. But if you where to release a WSO, how much would you make? The answer is it depends on loads of stuff. That's right. STUFF.

But I can tell you how much I have made releasing a WSO, and I'l tell you my experience, what it cost, and how you could do the same, but even better as I now realise where I went wrong.

My First WSO Actually went quite well.

I made



Now I will explain what I did, and also what I should have done. I'm not saying I failed, because I made a hefty sum of cash, but I know know how I could have made it go better.

The actual "Ins and Outs" of creating a product and actually launching properly it can be found in this guide by Clickbank here.


No comments:

Post a Comment